Monday 23 February 2009

Earn Money from Your Own Niche Search Engine

One-third of all searches on Google and Yahoo are related to this topic!
(That's about 20 BILLION searches monthly.) Search engine experts agree it is one of the most popular search topics - and growing. Except, even Google and Yahoo DON'T have the specialized results people search for in this niche! I saw the opportunity, and decided to build a search engine around this topic to "supply" the demand. Two years and $100,000 later, my niche search engine was born.

It works like any other search engine: People enter keywords and get free results. But here's the difference: Every time users get results, I get affiliate commissions! Imagine having a search engine where you get paid every time users get results! There's no big secret about the affiliate products themselves - they're promoted by many affiliates. What's unique is the TECHNIQUE my search engine uses to generate HUGE profits. (A good thing, since it costs $25,000 a month just to maintain its database!)

With a third of all online searches related to this lucrative niche, it's not surprising that there is FIERCE advertiser competition in Google and Yahoo. And the advertising is dominated by multimillion-dollar corporations promoting their own products. Yet I've been able to advertise my niche search engine in Google and Yahoo, thanks to its rapid-fire ability to generate sales. While other affiliates have faltered, I've consistently run with the "big boys" in Google and Yahoo, reaping millions in commissions!

You Don't Need $100,000 in Start-up Money:
I'll Give You Your Own Niche Search Engine IDENTICAL to Mine!

At this point, you should be asking yourself: "Why on earth would he want to share his secrets?" It's a great question, and I wish more people asked themselves that before buying the latest guru's "get rich quick" program. Because usually, it's only the people selling the program that are getting rich quick! I mean, think about it: If you had figured out a way to make tons of money, would you share it with the world? Of course not! So why am I willing to share MY secrets?

Simple: Because the more money you make with YOUR niche search engine, the more money I will make. Let me explain: Because my search engine generates such tremendous sales volume, the affiliate networks recently agreed to pay me "2nd-tier" commissions for sales referred by other affiliates as well. So in addition to the hefty commissions they will pay you, they will also pay me a second, smaller commission for every sale you make!

Are you beginning to see the incredible opportunity here? You will have your own niche search engine, IDENTICAL to the search engine that has generated MILLIONS of dollars in commissions for me. The same search engine that took two years and $100,000 to develop, and costs $25,000 a month to maintain. All you have to do is send Web traffic to your search engine, and you'll be paid hefty commissions whenever people get their free search results!

And the best part is.....I'll help you send Web traffic to your search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment